Monday 7 March 2011

Web Conference February 27, 2011

I attended the Web Conference on February 27, 2011 at 5pm. At first I was rejected from the chat. I assumed that this was due to the large amount of students attempting to logon to the web conference. This was slightly annoying, but I understood. After several attempts, I was allowed to enter successfully and enjoyed participating. My web camera and microphone were not working, but that was fine because there were too many people on the conference for more than 20 to use their cameras. I used the chat and 'raised my virtual hand' to ask Dr. Abernathy questions. She responded quickly and was very helpful. Most of the questions and concerns dealt with TK20, the weekly overviews, and the constant changes being made to the assignments. I felt that there were too many people involved for the chat to be 100% effective. I wish there were chat sessions with fewer people involved. It would also be helpful to see what Dr. Abernathy says in the chat script for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment